The 4th Annual LTC Library Literary Lunch is soon upon us!
Our guest author is our very own Toby Grundy and we have timed our event to be the Monday before the LTC Arts Festival to add to the celebration of all things aural, visual and kinesthetic!
Come and join us for this celebration of the spoken and written word!
We’re keen to hear from students who would love to share:
- Excerpts from short stories
- Songs (from bands OR soloists)
- Short scenes from a play a student may have written (5 min max)
Catering will be provided – please come and see us if you’d like to know more about the event.
To RSVP (by Wed 24 October):
- Email one of the friendly LTC Library team (Lori, Holly, Marion, Kate, Glenys)
- Drop by the LTC Library in person
- Phone us on 6207 5703 / 6207 6856
Looking forward to seeing another great turnout at this year’s Literary Lunch!