Welcome back to Term 4, everyone! We know how busy you all are in these last few weeks of school with assessment tasks. Why not let us help you?
Make an appointment with a Teacher Librarian (TL):
- to help you find resources for an assessment task
- to show you how to access the resources on the LTC Library website
- to find great journal articles on the databases
- to share a draft of your work with us
- to have us look over your referencing (in-text and end-text)
See Kate and Glenys in the Multimedia Room:
- to find that perfect video for your assessment task on Clickview
- to borrow a textbook that you need for class
- to browse our collection of extra textbooks in Maths, Psychology and many other subject areas
We look forward to seeing you and helping you soon!
Your friendly LTC Library team 🙂