This Weeks News
- The year in pictures
- 11/12 Reports emails
- 17/12 Year 12 Graduation and Formal
The Year in Pictures
Job Trainer Opportunities for School Leavers
The ACT Government recently launched JobTrainer, a program which offers fee-free vocational education and training to young people who have finished school (aged 17 to 24) and job seekers in Canberra. There are around 3,500 places available for courses to be delivered through registered training organisations including CIT and some private training providers.
Get a free tertiary education with JobTrainer and find your passion. JobTrainer offers free vocational education and training to young people (aged 17 to 24 who have finished school) and job seekers across Canberra in areas of employment growth.
With a range of full qualifications, pre-apprenticeships and short courses on offer, you are sure to find a course that will suit you. JobTrainer can give you a qualification for free and set you up for success.
JobTrainer will focus on the following key industries and occupations:
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation & Land Management
- Animal Care and Management
- Building and Construction
- Business and Financial Services
- Community Services and Health Care
- Creative Arts and Culture
- Digital, Cyber and Information & Communications Technology
- Hair and Beauty
- Property Services
- Renewable Energy and Sustainability
- Sport, Fitness and Recreation
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Training and Education
- Transport and Logistics
Enrol today act.gov.au/jobtrainer
We have a very rich display of student work as part of the Arts Festival this year, a real celebration of our students talents.