Congrats to Zoe Aldridge for achieving IOTW for week 2.
Students were challenged to head out and shoot a quick shot of an image where they either froze motion (fast shutter) or, as evident in Zoe’s shot, showed motion (slow shutter).
Students in Continuing Digital Photography are now working on their assignment for this term where they are required to shoot six images demonstrating the following:
1. Fast shutter (freeze motion)
2. Slow shutter (create motion blur)
3. High key (controlled over-exposure)
4. Low key (controlled under-exposure)
5. Close up (shallow depth-of-field)
6. Wide angle (deep depth-of-field)
Cant’ wait to see the results.