LTC students have the opportunity to attend the 2015 Canberra Careers Xpo (click the image above for a link to the Xpo website).
The excursion will take place on Thursday 30th of July 2015. Students will travel to EPIC by action bus or private car. Students will meet at the front of the college at 8.45 am to have their names marked off. Buses will leave at 9.00 am. We will return to the college by 12pm. The cost of the excursion will be $2.50 which needs to be paid on the day. The teacher in charge of the excursion is Lisa Styles. Other supervising staff will include Lucia Ciccarone and Carlene Marr.
What’s on offer:
- Over 100 exhibitors from across Australia
- New Try’aTrade exhibitors and hands on displays
- Planning Future Pathways for students with a disability
- Career Counselling
- myfuture representatives
- Small business owners and young entrepreneurs
- Evening session for parents and carers
Places are limited to the first 100 students to return their permission note to the careers office.